Park Wrekin SUMMER CAMPS 2019
Park Wrekin College School of Gymnastics and Dance Ltd 2019
RECREATIONAL SUMMER CAMPS
We are delighted to be offering summer camps this year after last years success!
SUMMER CAMPS 2019 WILL BE HELD ON THE FOLLOWING DATES…
Week 1 Boys Only – Beginner/Recreational
22 – 26 July Lead Coach Alessandro Monti
Week 2 Beginner/Recreational/Advanced gymnasts
9 July – 2 August Lead Coach Kristian Thomas
Week 3 Beginner/Recreational/Advanced gymnasts
5 – 9 August Lead Coach Kristian Thomas
Week 4 Beginner/Recreational/Advanced gymnasts
12 – 16 August Lead Coach Kristian Thomas
Camps will run 10am – 4pm
However, we are also able to offer ‘wrap around care’ between 9-10am and 4-5pm.
Pricing is as follows:
10am – 4pm £80 per week or 9am – 5pm: £110 per week (wrap around*)
The gymnasts will spend the morning in the gym and complete various activities in the afternoon. All gymnasts will be tested for one British Gymnastics proficiency badge and one rosette. Both are included in the course price.
Please also note the following:-
- Only full weeks can be booked.
- Non Members are more than welcome
- Minimum age 4 years.
- If you’re booking wrap around care, the gym door will open at 8.45am and a member of staff will be there to supervise the children. We cannot accept your child prior to 8.45am.
- Those gymnasts starting at 10am can arrive from 9.45am onwards. If you bring your child outside these stated hours it will be at your own risk and there will be a £10 per day charge on the door
- Gymnasts should bring a packed lunch or this can be booked in advance with Dinks Cafe at an additional cost of £3.75 per day (payable directly to Dinks).
Please hand all forms into RECEPTION with FULL PAYMENT as soon as possible. Spaces are normally taken fast.